Presenting HM Tropical Tree with 82% open & green space. Your home will truly be one-of-a-kind. Located in the heart of Bangalore is a home with just 18% built-up area. And we have used the other 82% judiciously to give you a (hamoe) home (thet) that compliments your ideas of living in the lap of nature.
HM Constructions is one of Bangalore's largest real estate companies in terms of revenue, earnings, market capitalisation and developable area. It has a 24 years track record of sustained growth, customer satisfaction and innovation. HM Constructions was established in the year 1991 as a private residential and commercial developer in Bangalore, India. Since then, HM Constructions has expanded rapidly in Bangalore.
Today, HM constructions behold the flagship of a multimillion conglomerate with 57 completed projects, both residential and commercial in prime locations of Bangalore with thousands of satisfied customers. We have grown up as the number one developer in Bangalore. Our achievement is purely due to absolute professionalism, great emphasis on quality and delivering on-time schedules. Today, we are the front liners in Bangalore's building and real estate development.
The company has a diverse range of expertise that allows them to have a good oversight and management of all aspects of a project right from the acquisition of land, appointment of architects and designers, construction, sales to after sales service. The companys projects are located in the most desirable and exclusive locations and homes are built under high quality specification that has become synonymous with the group. In addition to support services provided by our group, the companys comprehensive customer care programm's to delight customers through its vast network with offices all across the country.
HM Constructions has a strong management team complementing each other in case of opportunities. HM Constructions mission is to build a world-class real estate development company with the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, customer service to thereby contribute and benefit from the growth of the Indian economy.
The Project has 8 Basic amenities, 4 Leisure amenities, 3 Kids amenities, 3 Health and Sports amenities, 3 Environment-friendly amenities, 1 Security amenities, and 1 Convenience amenities
The Project is well connected with access to Hospitals, Bus Stops. But is far from Railway Stations, Metro Stations. It has access to Bus Stops like R.T.Nagar Police Station and Hospitals like Chaitanya Hospital and Roads like Bellary Road. This project is recommended for people who use car more frequently for commuting
Location of this project offers decent life style and has access to Workplaces, Schools. But does not have access to Super Markets, Parks. etc. It has access to Workplaces like Sony - Benchmark Infotech and Star Hotels like ITC Windsor and Malls like Esteem Mall and Cafes like Brews and Bites Cafe Coffee Day and Schools like Bethany High School This location is recommended for people who have 24x7 help for daily needs.
The information provided herein have been collected from publicly available sources, and is yet to be verified as per RERA guidelines.*
The information sources used here include onsite interviews, marketing material and other information sources on the internet. The information related to ownership of this property are also based on material gathered from public sources mentioned above or as has been declared to us by the owners/person listing the property. These data have not yet been verified against authentic documents, and are only indicative of the actual situation of this property, project or land holding, and their ownership.
At RealtyCompass we provide this information to help our users find publicly available data in a structured format. We are in the process of connecting with the relevant owners and verifying the data as per the provisions of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016. We will keep updating the information here regularly. While we believe that the information provided to you is correct on the basis of the data provided to us, please consider this data and information as indicative and use your judgement and verify any information before making any decision.